Sunday, October 10, 2010

224 - Canadian Thanksgiving

Thank you, Train Guy!


Tomorrow is the Thanksgiving holiday in Canada.  I've been meaning to post about Train Guy for several days now.  Today is the perfect opportunity. 

The only thing I know about the model train hobby is that I used to have a small train set as a boy.  Recently, I ended up meeting Train Guy, who is a total model train fanatic.  Apart from showing off his train collection, he very generously gave me his old copy of Axis & Allies, a rather large boardgame, for free.  I don't follow model trains, but I do enjoy boardgames, so the gift was warmy appreciated. 

I do have many, many things to be grateful for in my life.  Train Guy's generosity, I hope, will stand in and represent all the good things to which I give thanks.