Thursday, March 29, 2012

563 - Minerbot


This is a "Minerbot" character I created for my custom-made art roster intended for the runaway hit indie videogame "Space Pirates And Zombies".  The Minerbot is a robot that tends to the space mines.  Ironically, he is one of the most minor characters in the whole game.  In fact, in the base game when the player contacts the space mining company, all he or she will see is a very bland space mining company logo.  Seeing as I like doing character work, I created an all-new robot who will answer the phone.  Hopefully, the Minerbot will add some visual flair to a small corner of the game. 

Here is the roster of characters I have updated in the game:

 
The characters for Space Pirates And Zombies appear on JSVB with the kind permission of their owner, Minmax Studio.