Saturday, September 24, 2011

454 - Where She Been?


For today's JSVB post I revisit the topic of the Drunk Canucks Flasher Girl, hopefully for the last time.  There is no frontal nudity, however the subject matter is intended for mature audiences only.  Scroll down only if you are allowed to see adult content!

























We are getting close to the new Vancouver riot NHL season.  I was wondering how my favourite hockey mascot fared during the summer.  I refer, of course, to the mildly famous Drunk Canucks Flasher Girl who showed the entire nation her endowments during the dying minutes of a playoff  game against the San Jose Sharks.  So, what was she up to during the off-season? 


Maybe she visited the dedicated volunteers who cleaned up after the 2011 Canucks Riot, you know, to give them cheer.



Perhaps she visited the barber shop where dejected Roberto Luongo got his postseason "victory beard" shorn. 



Here, I've depicted her visiting the sick children at the Canucks Place hospice.  Well, maybe not.  There's no way I am going to draw Drunk Canucks Flasher Girl lifting her jersey for a  bunch of kids! 



The most likely thing Drunk Canucks Flasher Girl had to do this summer was explain to her parents what the blazes she was thinking at the hockey game that night.



So, here's to the new Canucks season, and let's see if they go all the way this time.  As much as I appreciate the talent of the Drunk Canucks Flasher Girl, and as tired as I am already of the too-tight bodysuit  antics of The Green Men, I hope this year the Canucks find a fan mascot the whole family can appreciate. 

For other JSVB posts on the Drunk Canucks Flasher Girl, please click here and here.  Please note that both posts feature some mature content.