Monday, June 29, 2015

1122 - "1122"


Ever since I made the joke on JSVB about the house on the corner of Tigris and Euphrates (remember that one?  No?  Please click here to go way back to JSVB Post #300.), I've wanted to Flintstonize my own house.  That is, I wanted to draw my house the way it would have looked rendered by Ed Benedict who designed the Flintstones cartoon show for Hanna-Barbera Studios.

Now that the JSVB post counter has reached 1122, I thought it would be the best time to draw my humble home in Flinststones style, since 1122 is also my house number.

My wife and I own a duplex, so I drew in ourselves, our car, our neighbours and their kids and their pets, and their car, too.  My wife suggested that I also draw the lawnmower, since I'm normally to be found pushing it over our grass these days.