Sunday, March 29, 2015

1087 - Lexus Luthor II

This is the "sequel" to JSVB Post #92, where I took a picture of me as a rich guy running over a girl with my Lexus.  In this version, sweet sister and brave brother become bumper fodder in my even bigger, more expensive Lexus:


DISCLAIMERS (Please Read!):


  1. I don't have a Lexus. 

  2. I'm not rich.

  3. Do not run over people with your car.
We were at the Vancouver Car Show, again.  The conversation went something like this:

"Hey, remember that picture I took where you sprawled across the hood and I made it look like I'm running you over?  You and your brother go do that, and I'll take your picture."

"Okay!"

"Sprawl! Sprawl!! More sprawl!!!"
Later, I edit out the photoset a car show representative who is starting to be suspicious. 

See the original JSVB Post #92 by clicking here.