Saturday, May 11, 2013

779 - Spike!


 
Thanks to my friend Earl, JSVB observed a huge spike of viewership.  He re-posted JSVB Post #777 onto Reddit, where it drew nearly 7,000 hits to this blog in one day.  That makes "Wrath Of Gandhi" my all-time most-viewed post by a great deal. 
 
I hope that "Wrath Of Gandhi" continues to bring viewers to JSVB.  I would enjoy more traffic, but I also would enjoy having an audience who prefers to visit JSVB.  More than all that, I like making art that pleases the people I know. 
 
Earl taught me a valuable lesson on the merit of hitting social media with the right message in the right place.  Hopefully, I will be able to build the popularity of JSVB! 
 
Thank you to everybody who dropped by, and especially you have my gratitude if you are returning.  If you somehow missed seeing "Wrath Of Gandhi", please click here to see more.