Tuesday, April 28, 2015

1099 - Purple Mouse


It was easy work to make an iconic mouse shape in Photoshop.  

I added a little "wonkiness" to give this mouse a little more vitality.  Wonk comes from intentionally bending a few lines that should otherwise be parallel.  It adds a sense of motion to something that would otherwise look static and lifeless.   At the size this icon will be rendered, the wonk will be so small as to be nearly subliminal, but it's still more fun that playing all the lines straight.  

Oh yeah, before I forget: next post will be JSVB Post #1100.  I kind of like to make every 100th post a little better than the others, so 1100 ought to pull together some of the bits and pieces I've been working on until now.  

EDIT: Dang it, I just realized I put the mouse cord on the wrong end.  Oh, well.  Artistic license.