Thursday, November 13, 2014

1034 - Habits Of The Ungood Artist


Not making Ungood Art says to me that boundaries are not being challenged.  This month, though, there is not much to report on the Ungood Art front.  I've been colouring inside the lines and staying within my comfort zone.  

Then I looked at my work desk as objectively as I could.  Note how I resorted to storing my keyboard on my monitor.  I seldom use the right side of the screen anyways, so why not?  Also, the sideways typing mitigates carpal-tunnel syndrome by forcing the wrist into a position that makes repetitive stress injury difficult: it's too hard to type to make any of the stresses repeat.  

So maybe my desk has a small amount of extra clutter.  I've got until next Ungood Art Day, traditionally the thirteenth of every month, to either clean the desk or make some really good Ungood Art.  I'm thinking maybe Robocop riding a purple unicorn?