Friday, September 13, 2013

840 - Knockout Eyes


 
Ungood Art Day is traditionally the thirteenth day of every month on JSVB.  Here, I post my own art of the most dubious quality, hopefully a sincere project that went hopelessly bad in an entertaining way.  People like to laugh at Ungood Art: it makes them feel good, and that's not an ungood thing.  You can see the whole Ungood Art section by clicking on the Ungood Art tag to the right. 
 
Seems that my fallback position if I haven't made any Ungood Art within the month is to pose with things stuck in my eyes.  Ferrero Rocher candies and battery-powered tea lights come to mind.  Please click here and here to see those. 
 
Today's excursion into decorative eyeballs comes from some sort of rice snack.  I exclaimed, these treats would make an excellent example of crossed eyes.  And now here we are.  I added some Photoshop to make the picture look like old cinematic film stock, or at least what I figure that ought to look like.