Wednesday, February 10, 2010

38 - Jeff Catches A Cold, Part VI

"Cough into this kazoo."

My wife is so tired of listening to me cough all day, she gave me a kazoo to cough into.  If I have to cough, at least I will be entertaining. 


Here is the actual kazoo she gave me.  I was going to draw a picture of it, but as you can see it's a "Mr. Entertainment" kazoo.  I had to take a photo of it.  An example where life improves on fiction, especially if you enjoy double entendres



This is a more serious "kazoo", from GlaxoSmithKline.  It's an asthma puffer, stuffed with some kind of post-modern steroid concoction.  It helps me breathe, but it makes my head spin.  Fortunately, I only have to use the device for a couple of weeks, and then I can put it away. 

I made an audio clip of myself coughing into the kazoo: