Wednesday, December 11, 2013

888 - Lucky Number 888

 
I am pleased and somewhat surprised to present my 888th post on JSVB.  It's not far anymore to my 900th Post Spectacular, and from there just a short hop to Post 1K. 
 
I feel I have finished the figure for the hamster-driven Lotus. I upgraded the hamster's facial expression since the previous one looked dopey and unexciting.  Yet, there is work to be done to make it look more festive for the Christmas holiday.  I had it in the back of my mind that if this worked out, I would print this as my secular Christmas card, to go along with the religious ones I have for sale.  It's too late for that now. Hopefully, I will have it for an e-card, and unless I come up with something better, I'll print this for next year. 
 
If anyone wants a poster-size version of this image, I am sure it would look great framed and hung over the fireplace.  What a conversation piece!  At this late date, I doubt I could have it printed in time for Christmas, but even so it could make an excellent belated present for anybody who loves hamsters and vintage cars.  If you want one, be sure to send me an e-mail at the address at the top of this page.