Sunday, May 30, 2010

133 - B.I.L. See, B.I.L. Do*

* B.I.L. = Brother-In-Law


In front of the driveway to the Stave Lake Powerhouse, there is a disconnected power maintenance box on display.  It's cut open so people can see the stuff inside.  

"Take my picture licking at this power cable," he says.

"Sure, I'd love a picture of my brother-in-law electrocuting himself," I don't say.  Instead, I reply, "Huh, what?"

"It's just like Earl and Allan licking at batteries," he says, and I now understand.  Brother-in-law see, brother-in-law do.  Please click on this link to see Earl and Allan licking at batteries. 

I had to take this picture very quickly, as we were stopping traffic. 

DISCLAIMER:  Don't lick at batteries and especially don't lick at exposed power cables!  Even if you happen to be my brother-in-law.