Sunday, March 21, 2010

75 - Scenery For A Wet Mouse


Another call-up for my sketchbook.  A very rare request had me working on some 3D rendered models.  At the time, I could run SoftImage v.1, so my primitives really were primitive, at least compared to what the kids are using these days.

Before I could work on the model, I needed a sketch to help cement the visuals.  This is the bedroom of an Irish mouse who lived on the Titanic.  He goes on to a new and happy life in America.  Actually, much of the disaster is sidestepped, the focus is before and after the event. 

I am disappointed that I cannot find any of my model files (not that they were spectacular, but even so), nor any record of the mouse character.  Maybe it's for the best, though.  If I were do do it over again, I would do it all differently.