Monday, March 13, 2017

1349 - Five Bad Me's

Click to embiggen.

I had my wife take a series of terrible pictures of me, and these five were the worst or best of the bunch.  I require a decent one-shot picture for a mail-out I am working on but none of the artwork for the laying-out process is ready yet.  So, I decided I wanted a placeholder and made these pictures for that purpose.  

That and today is Ungood Art Day, traditionally the thirteenth of every month here on JSVB.  These are pretty crummy pictures.  I intentionally made them worse by subjecting them to a few nasty Photoshop filters to make them look like a bad print job.  I have my reasons.

EDIT: My wife tells me that if I ever go missing, these will be the photos she gives to the police and the news media to help them find me.