Monday, May 19, 2014

962 - Town Haul Ruff


I am showing off my ruff for "Town Haul", because some people like to see the pencil draft of finished artwork

Who are these people?  Why, they are you.. and me... your parents... their parents... your friends... their friends... everyone all around you, you see?  Look, look, look, you're thinking of this place all wrong, as if I've got all the money in my safe!  The, the money's not here.  Well, your money's in Joe's house, that's right next to yours, and then the Kennedy house and Mrs. Maitland's house, and a hundred others!  

Oh... er... I digress.  Really, it's probably only just me who wants to see the ruffs, and I want to pad my JSVB post count. 

True story: I've never watched "It's A Wonderful Life" (1946) all the way through, nor do I believe that I could ever do that.