Monday, January 13, 2014

901 - $ From Parents

 
 
Today is the thirteenth of January, and every thirteenth of every month is Ungood Art Day on JSVB.  I publish art that I made that there is no reason to be proud of.  Fun for you, humbling for me, especially if I follow up my 900th JSVB Post Spectacular with this.
 
This year, with me slowly selling art, is going to be a very tight year as far as finances go.  I've even taken the drastic step of creating an annual budget, with the help of my wife.  It was not a happy budget. I drew from memory into the budget margin the little "Money From Parents" character designed by John Kovalic from the "Chez Geek" card game, and that made my wife smile just a tiny bit. 
 
I wish I had Mr. Kovalic's royalties.  I should work to make money from parents plus lottery tickets as not such a large piece of my financial pie.