Tuesday, October 9, 2012

669 - Ungood Dog


My wife twigged me onto the concept of "dog shame", where you pair a picture of a guilty mutt with a written caption that cheerfully describes its foul act. 
 
I had the opportunity to design a hand-drawn pose since Duke the Dog found a way to break out of his kennel and go on a rampage through his house when his owners were away.  I think the event is most effectively described as Duke's shoe-chew-&-poo. 
 
Later, I discovered the official "Dog Shame" website.  While it is amusing, it's also very protective of itself with pages of legal disclaimers.  Apparently, it's an off-shoot of Tumblr, that hip young blog juggernaut.  Since I don't like things that are hip, young, or juggernautish with a ton of lawyertalk in the small print, I don't see the sense of linking it to JSVB.  Anybody who can operate a search engine should have no trouble finding it.