Sunday, March 13, 2011

331 - Radio Fish Man

Is it Ungood Art Day already?  If it's the 13th of the month, then it's time for me to uncork yet another decanter of artistic awfulness:



Like last month's Don Cherry, this caricature must have been drawn 1999 or year 2000 at the latest.  Please see last month's Ungood Art by clicking here to see it.

Today's entry is based on a newspaper photograph of my brother-in-law.  If I had a copy of that picture, then I would know when I drew this thing.  It's good that he's out of town right now, maybe he will miss this post.

He does have this gigantic, hat-busting, planet-sized head, which explains why I gave him such a bulbous noggin.  But I was drawing this sketch from memory, which may also explain why it doesn't look much like him, certainly not in any way that would be considered flattering.  For that, I apologise.  I later did another caricature which looked a lot better.

As for the fish with the radio... hmm.  Maybe I'll explain that next time.  If you click here, you will see another caricature of my brother-in-law with the fish and the radio.