Saturday, July 10, 2010

161 - On The Grid Again

I had to take some time away from the Internet, which is why I stopped posting for a while.  Today I am on the grid again (such as I am).  I'm back online, if the Internet will have me back, that is...

Today's image was inspired by the 1982 movie "Tron".  That's why my character is getting hammered by a glowing blue guy, if you are a kid born after that year and don't understand.  

Also, I've added some "sharing buttons" to JSVB.  I kind of hope they work.  If they do, please share nice.  I'd like to make money from my artwork, so pirating my stuff will really hurt. 

In the future, I will be making some more accessibility changes to JSVB, to fine-tune performance.  I apologize for missing Ungood Art Day (the 13th of every month).  To make up for the loss, I will add the old BraveHelperTCell post to the Ungood Art list.  I was very sick when I painted it, and the results show.  To see the BraveHelperTCell post, please click here.