Monday, April 12, 2010

95 - Fantasy Baseball

Fantasy baseball begins today!  Well, yes, I am a little late for the MLB season.  My rotisserie of choice is Out Of The Park Baseball (OOTPB), the long-running baseball management sim from Markus Heinsohn.  Usually, Markus is a little late with his yearly release of OOTPB, but it's easy to make up time.

Yes, fantasy baseball can get pretty geeky, and a fantasy baseball computer game that consists of little else but spreadsheets is even more so.  However, I feel that OOTPB is the closest I am going to get to being a real Major League manager.  Fun!

Today's drawing is a little more fantasy baseball.  It was inspired by the great Mizushima-san, who has studied and perfected the form of baseball comics.  I'm sure he would not mind that I've lifted one of his poses.