Tuesday, November 13, 2018

1563 - Puck In The Saddle Again


Back in the saddle again!  After a substantial time away from JSVB, I've returned to present yet another Ungood Art piece.  On the thirteenth of every month, I try to post some of my Ungood Art.  These are works that I have created that for whatever reason just did not turn out.  I think it's important to celebrate these failures because we all fail at doing things and from these botched efforts we learn to be better.  That and it can be fun for you to laugh at my mistakes, I get that.

Today's Ungood Art is one of the blandest ever, though.  It's just a hockey puck from my failed and abandoned painted hockey puck project.   I put the puck on my flatbed scanner (see the scanner in action by on JSVB Post #1462 - click here!).  In high resolution, the paint on the puck looks terrible.  It's a good thing it all peeled off.  Who knew you can't paint hockey pucks?