Sunday, June 27, 2010

152 - "Geekdom Come"


Events of the past week have led me to new realizations.  Having my friend Earl visit from away, meeting Keith Langergraber, and my recent art show have all opened my eyes to a new reality: I am a geek, but I could be a lot geekier and possibly have fun and make money in the process.

I used to be very geeky, but I have made some effort to tone that down.  Geek isn't all that professional or grown-up.  On the other hand, any effort I make at being professional and grown up seems to do me no favours in this stage of my life. 

In JSVB, I am opening up a new category, which I will call "Geekdom Come".  It's a play on the phrase "kingdom come", which can be interpreted as meaning Heaven.  In other words, the new category should come to represent geek heaven. 

To learn more about Keith Langergraber, please click here