Saturday, January 7, 2012

522 - Sins On Date Night

A date night, this time a fun night out at the old hockey game.  The Giants of course, it's not like we could afford the Canucks.  We've become used to people all around us paying homage to their smartphones rather than paying attention to the game they paid to see.  Please click here to see another JSVB entry on a similar topic.

I think I may have stumbled upon a worse sin than pawing away at a smartphone while enjoying at date.  That would be photographing somebody using their smartphone while on a date.  But dang it, I was curious.  I knew I could snap a picture pretending to take an action shot of the game, have the phone of the lady sitting right in front of us in the corner of the picture, and then blow it up at home in Photoshop.  See it all here:



Enhance the image 450% and run it through Photoshop Curves and the ever-useful Unsharp mask.  I blanked out the people's names. 

XXX'S MESSAGES

XXX: The couple behind us are pretty rad commentators eh?

lol: enjoying it


Another sin on date night: people who talk too much.  That would be my wife and I.  We talk through movies, we talk through stage plays, and apparently we talk through hockey games.  At least the people in front of us seemed okay with that, they called us "rad"!  Probably they would be not so okay with the covert photography.   And with another sin: blogging about it all.  Well, JSVB needs posts.