Wednesday, December 1, 2010

260 - The Penultimate Naked Truth


Acclaimed actor Lloyd Bridges Leslie Nielsen passed away two days ago, leaving our world a sadder place, yet also perhaps a little less fart-intensive.  Although I've never met Mr. Bridges Nielsen in person, I've always felt that we could get along.  Here was a man who won dozens of awards in his field of tradecraft, yet he almost never left home without some kind of device that could make loud flatulent noises on command.  I truly respect that. 

I used a royalty-free photo from Life Magazine as the source for this image.  I'm also going to borrow a quote from the blockbuster autobiography "The Naked Truth":

The girl at the airport counter in Toronto:
"You're Lloyd Bridges!"
"No, I'm Leslie Nielsen."
"But you play Lloyd Bridges, right?"