Friday, November 19, 2010

258 - Brown & Yellow Baby Clothes

The fine art business is really hard!  You need a lot of talent, perseverance, and great social contacts.  If nobody is buying your stuff, you spend a lot of time, er, not selling much art.

So in an effort to make a lot more money, I thought I'd put out my sure-fire million-dollar idea. 

And here it is:


I designed a concept for brown and yellow baby clothes.  The idea is that if your baby makes a mess, brown and yellow baby clothes will camouflage the worst of it.  Clever stripes, blots, and optical patches deflect visual attention away from the areas that typically get soiled.  The striking brown and yellow tones are completely gender neutral, making these clothes ideal for boys, girls, whatever. 

Of course, these adorable brown and yellow baby clothes still need regular cleaning, but the carefully-deployed anti-spatter patterns will at least keep your tyke looking au courant, even with a bib-load of boiled currant slopped down the front. 

To create this image, I rotoscoped a baby picture I pulled off of the Internet.  The image was public domain from a US Government website.  Hooray for public domain!  Then, I painted over it and threw on the distinctive brown and yellow baby clothes.